Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wild Turkey and Coke

     I don't generally do this, but I want to always keep you folks under the big top, so to speak.  This happened yesterday morning between Kerrville and Fredericksburg, so I thought I would keep you all up to date on the "breaking" news.  To those of you who like Wild Turkey and Coca Cola, and I know there are not many of you, this gives it a whole new meaning to the phrase.
     I do know a couple of guys who like Crown Royal and Diet Coke, but don't worry Wayne or Rogers--I won't tell anyone. 

Wild Turkey and Coca Cola


1 comment:

  1. Seems Granny and PawPaw had one of those close encounters with (a) Wild Turkey many years back between Seymour and Vashti. I think I'll stick to the bottled 'American Honey' variety my father-in-law introduced me to ...

    ReplyDelete